| || Wieviel sind online ?|
Zur Zeit sind 162 Besucher, d.h. 162 Gäste und 0 Mitglied(er), online!
Du bist ein anonymer Besucher. Du kannst Dich hier anmelden und dann Beiträge und Kommentare mit Deinem Namen schreiben, Files downloaden u.v.m.!
| || Wer ist online ?|
Zur Zeit ist kein registriertes Mitglied online!
||_DOWNLOADPROFILE: PHPNuke 7.6 tar.tar
[ _DOWNLOADCOMMENTS | _ADDITIONALDET | _EDITORREVIEW | _MODIFY | _REPORTBROKEN ]
Die bis dato (17.11.04) neueste Version. Änderungen:
- According with the email number 213080 to Dave Turner (GPL Compliance Engineer) from the Free Software Foundation, the copyright notices of PHP-Nuke has been changed in order to be 100% compliant with the GPL license section 2(c). This copyright notices can't be removed and the Commercial License becomes 100% compliant with the GPL license. Hope this is the end of the story for the people that doesn't understand a bit of the GPL. Again, if you want to legaly remove the copyright notices from PHP-Nuke generated pages you must purchase the Commercial License, see
http://phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=Commercial_License for more details and stop complaining about this issue, the Commercial License is legal, GPL compliant and approved by the Free Software Foundation. End of story.
- Fixed administrator edit function that didn't show the authorized modules to administer. (Thanks to jaggura from http://www.whereiroost.com)
- Added FireFox (http://firefox.com) browser support for site's counter that will show in Statistics module.
- Added RSS feed support for FireFox browser's Live Bookmarks.
- By popular demand and to avoid some administration system non-authorized entries attempts, now you can just rename the file admin.php to whatever_you_want.php and set the name in config.php file. Doing this nobody knows what's your administration filename. Additionaly a new method of URL redirection has been added to hide the referer when you click on a link inside administration system. If you have old administration modules not compatible with this new system you'll get "Access Denied" message. If this is the case, leave the admin.php file with its original name while you modify the modules or get a new compatible version of it.
- Added a new folder called /includes/custom_files where, if exists the files custom_mainfile.php, custom_header.php and custom_footer.php they will be included from mainfile.php, header.php and/or footer.php respectively. Also the file /includes/my_header.php has been removed and added the new /includes/custom_files/custom_head.php for anything that should be between and html tags in the code. With this feature will be more easy to update a site without lost your custom changes. These files will not be shipped with PHP-Nuke to avoid possible overwritting when updating the code. (Thanks to AndrÃÂ© V. Escudero for the tip)
- Moved Forums administration to the module's folder (Thanks to Chatserv from http://www.nukeresources.com)
- Added an extra check to administrators/authors adition functions to grant access to the superuser only (Thanks to Chatserv from http://www.nukeresources.com)
- Fixed a search results bug in Forums module (Thanks to Chatserv from http://www.nukeresources.com)
- Fixed a bug in the 7.3 to 7.4 upgrade file for Sections module migration (Thanks to Chatserv from http://www.nukeresources.com)
- Changed the password generator in Your Account module. System generated passwords now are 3 letters, 2 numbers and 3 letters.
- Fixed update_points() function call to clickbanner() function on banners.php
- Changed anonymous permissions for broken link report and modification requests in Downloads and Web Links modules!
_AUTHOR: Franzisco Burzi
_VERSION: 7.6 _FILESIZE: 2.95 MB
[ _DOWNLOADNOW | _HOMEPAGE ]
_WEIGHNOTE _TO 1.
[ _DOWNLOADNOW | _RATETHISSITE ]